Τhe products bear the official Producer Warranty. Every defective product is substituted or credited according the Warranty Policy & Support Coverage of the respective House. Unless otherwise stated and under specific exceptions, the normal RMA procedure has to be followed likewise as per the steps underneath:
• Completion of the RMA form (available in the section: DOWNLOAD CENTER)
• Approval by APSM (Creation of RMA Number)
• Return of the defective item in APSM RMA department
Further steps to be taken for the completion of the RMA process by APSM
• Dispatch to the central RMA Collection Center of the Vendor
• Delivery of the replacement item or Credit note issued by the Vendor.
• Replacement or Credit note to the customer by APSM
The procedure ranges from 15 days to 1 month to be completed. In emergency cases we have the eligibility to give priority and solve arising technical issues in short time taking into account the special needs & business profile of each customer separately.